Monday, January 04, 2016

BRUNEI DARRUSSALAM

4 DAY IN BRUNEI DARRUSSALAM

Last few weeks, I've been to Brunei Darussalam for 4 day ...

At 8 something we've arrived to the airport or it's called as KLIA ... we're not just went by our self but,.... my father mum and my  uncle mat  also on the trip with us ... this trip has been sponsored by Aunty Anita  but, she cannot attend cause of her daughter.. it doesn't matter why.. but , i feel like  'oh , that's good to hear'...  

At 10 o'clock we're went to the get to check in to a flight... the flight take about 2 hours.. and then we've arrive at Miri  , and uncle man took us.. he gave us a car and for them , they ride a Mitsubishi car.. and then we've go to his home  and then we went to a restaurant..  we're all eat Nasi lalapan  but u have to choose weather you wanna choose chicken , fish,squid or etc.but I choose the squid , it's not so delicious and I'm the only one who choose it. then, 'otg' look at my squid and everyone is looking at me. I'm very angry that time but, I just put it away ...she so easyly said that she want my squid and I look at all of my squid and in my heart say 'I hate you ' ,'which one should i gave to her'... And I say to my mom  ' just give anyofthem {squid}....she said that she will gave half of the fish that she ordered  but, she is a liar.. she just gave me  half from the half like 3 quarter..after done having lunch we went back home.. and aunty masita  asked at me which room does I wanted to stay in .. there's 4 rooms but, she just offered me 3 room .. the room that she's not offered to me was so big and beautiful.. they planned to gave aunty anita to stay in it, but, she can't come so they wanted to gave to their mother but, her M.I.L doesn't want ..so they offered m e that room . in the same time I have unpacked my luggage. my mom doesn't want to move . I just accept it with my close heart. and then I don't really remember what happened that night. to be continued.....

No comments: